Homemade kalamata olive bread with sundried tomatoes and tasty spices. Dough is prepared in a mixer, shaped into loaves or rolls, and then baked. Perfect for sandwiches, or toasted with butter.
Homemade kalamata olive bread with sundried tomatoes and tasty spices. Dough is prepared in a mixer, shaped into loaves or rolls, and then baked. Perfect for sandwiches, or toasted with butter.—Dash of Amy
Makes: 2 loaves
Prep time: 1 hrs 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
tablespoon olive oil
cups organic all purpose flour
teaspoons organic sugar
teaspoon garlic powder
cup oil packed sundried tomatoes
teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all of the ingredients in a stand mixer, or breadmaker.
- Turn to setting 2 for a mixer, dough setting for breadmaker.
- If using a mixer, allow the dough to mix for 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes, lightly sprinkle the dough with flour if it's sticky, pull it out, spray the mixing bowl with cooking spray, and place the dough back in the bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and let it rise for an hour.
- After an hour, spray your work area with cooking spray and gently pull out the dough.
- You can shape it into rolls, or cut it in half and place it in 2 loaf pans. (If you use loaf pans, allow it to rise for another 20 minutes.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes for rolls, 40 minutes if using loaf pans.
- WATCH ME MAKE THIS ON YOUTUBE: DASH OF AMY