Author Notes: This shredded chicken is not only versatile but gut-friendly! The addition of bone broth makes it easy to digest, while also boosting collagen intake! It is perfect for quick lunches, meal prepping, and dinner! —Sara
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 4 hrs
cup Chicken Bone Broth
Pinch Salt and Pepper
- Remove chicken from packaging and place in a single layer in a crockpot.
- Add the seasonings evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Pour the broth over the chicken until it is just covering the chicken.
- Place the lid on top and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Once done shredded the chicken and either serve immediately or place in containers for future use.