Author Notes: This is a vegan-friendly side dish that'll have you going back to seconds! —Sara
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
pounds Japanese Yam (about 3 large ones)
tablespoons Olive Oil
teaspoon Garlic Powder
teaspoon Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Peel and chop up your yams into similar sized cubes.
- Place in a bowl and mix in the olive oil and seasonings.
- Keep mixing till evenly coated and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (flip halfway through) and broil for 1-2 minutes.
- Let cool and serve immediately or store in a glass container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You're Asked to Bring to Every Gathering