If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup (raw) cashews, soaked overnight
- 4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Discard soaking water and rinse cashews thoroughly until water runs clear
- Place cashews, (4 cups fresh) water, agave and salt in a high powered blender
- Process on high speed 20-30 seconds
- Store in glass mason jar in refrigerator