Author Notes: This a must make pizza as it is topped with fresh dairy-free pesto and loaded with veggies! —Sara
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
cup Fresh Basil (stems removed)
tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
Salt and Pepper
In This Recipe
- Place the basil, garlic, and nutritional yeast into the food processor.
- Blend until everything is incorporated and slowly pour in the olive oil.
- Taste the pesto and add in salt and pepper to your liking.
- Set aside the pesto and follow the direction on the box to prepare the Caulipower pizza crust.
- Meanwhile cut the tomatoes in half and chop up the chicken into cubes.
- Once the oven is preheated, top your pizza layer with pesto, tomatoes, and chicken (you can add cheese if you don't have a dairy allergy).
- Bake for the directed time and let cool before serving!