Author Notes: A delicious new drink created in collaboration with Eric Bemis (aka pourfarmer.com) of the Chuckanut Manor using both our Cold Pressed Juice and Heirloom Powder. Give it a try! —Bow Hill Blueberries
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
ounces Bow Hill Organic Heirloom Blueberry Juice
ounce heavy cream
white of one egg
tablespoons powdered sugar
teaspoon orange flower water
juice of 1/2 lime
splashes of soda water
dash Bow Hill Organic Heirloom Blueberry Powder
- Add all ingredients except soda to cocktail shaker filled 3/4 with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into sniffer.
- Add splash of soda water.
- Top foam with line of blueberry powder.
- Garnish with orange twist and blueberries on skewer.