A great 93 calorie snack you can eat anytime, any day.
A great 93 calorie snack you can eat anytime, any day.—Amanda Wheeler
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
grams 1 Crescent Dough Roll
tablespoon Plain Greek Yogurt
teaspoon Onion Powder
cup Frozen Spinach, thawed
cup Feta Cheese
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze water out of thawed spinach using a few paper towels. Pinch perforated edges of crescent roll dough together. Using a rolling pin, roll out crescent dough on a parchment (or silicone mat) lined baking sheet until shaped into a nice rectangle.
- In a small bowl, mix together feta, spinach, onion powder, and salt. Pour and spread mixture onto crescent dough.
- Roll up crescent dough and cut into 9 even pieces. Lay cross section face up. Reshape into pretty circles and flatten with the palm of your hand. Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk lighting with a fork. Using a pastry brush, coat the top of each pinwheel with egg wash.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 20 minutes until golden brown.