These are the best chicken thighs you will ever have! They are crispy, juicy, and paleo and Whole30 friendly!
These are the best chicken thighs you will ever have! They are crispy, juicy, and paleo and Whole30 friendly!—Sara
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hrs
pound Chicken Thighs
tablespoons Extra Virgin Avocado Oils
teaspoons Garlic Powder
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with tin foil (the tin foil is optional).
- Place the chicken thighs onto the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, pour in 1 tbsp of avocado oil and brush the chicken down.
- On the same side, season with 1 tsp garlic powder and salt and pepper for taste.
- Flip the chicken over and do the same to the other side.
- Bake in the oven for 30-minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 30-minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let rest for 5-10 minutes before serving or storing in a glass container.