If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A relative from Burma gave me this recipe. It's simple and really tasty. —SweetTea
Serves 4 to 6
- 1 pound pork ribs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 325F. Rinse the ribs and pat dry; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, five-spice powder, soy sauce, and honey to make a paste. Rub the paste all over the ribs.
- Put the ribs on a baking tray, meaty side down and nake for 45 minutes.
- Flip the ribs and bake for 20 minutes further.
- If you like the little charred bits, move the baking tray to the the broiler and broil for about 5 minutes, just until the ends have charred slightly.
- Remove ribs from the heat and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.