If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I was on the South Beach Diet a few years ago (trying to lose those college pounds) I discovered this fabulous recipe from www.kalynskitchen.com. I altered it to just use zucchini, added more flavor with Cavender's, reduced green onion quantity and used julienne zucchini instead of half moon pieces. I wanted something with more flavor and a spaghetti texture. This dish is very healthy and if you want you can add in yellow julienne squash to give it more color. —Table9
- 6 Medium Green Zuchinni, Peeled and Julienne
- 3 Green Onions, White Bulbs Cut off and Green Stems Cut Into 1/2 diagnol pieces
- 4 Cloves Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Good Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil, Roughly Chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Cavenders Greek Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat skillet over medium heat and pour in Good Olive Oil. Once olive oil is a medium heat, add minced garlic. Let cook for 2 - 3 minutes until flavor is released into olive oil.
- Toss in julienne zucchini and toss. Cook for 4 - 5 minutes.
- While zucchini is cooking put the green onion pieces and basil in your serving bowl.
- Right before you pull the zucchini off the stove, add the feta and toss. Cook for two more minutes. Once finished pour zucchini mixture into the onion and basil bowl. Add salt, pepper and Cavender's. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.