A super simple recipe packed with flavor perfect for an easy side or meal prepping!
A super simple recipe packed with flavor perfect for an easy side or meal prepping!—Sara
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
pounds Rainbow Carrots
tablespoons Olive Oil
tablespoon 21 Salute Seasoning
pinch Black Pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with tin foil AND parchment paper.
- Wash, peel, and chop your carrots into little rounds.
- Place in a bowl and add the olive oil, 21 Salute seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Toss till fully coated and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-minutes and toss around and then bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool before storing or serve immediately!