If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cups shredded carrots
scallions, finely chopped
teaspoon sea salt
teaspoon coconut flour
olive oil, for frying
- In a large bowl combine carrots, scallions and eggs
- Stir salt and coconut flour into carrot mixture
- In a large skillet heat oil
- Scoop large tablespoonfuls of batter onto skillet
- Fry patties on each side over medium heat until browned and crispy
- Transfer latkes to a paper towel lined plate
- Repeat process until all of the batter is used up
- Serve with applesauce and sour cream (or yogurt)