Molten chocolate lava cake made just for two! Its simple to make with only 6 ingredients & will probably make people fall in love with you!
Molten chocolate lava cake made just for two! Its simple to make with only 6 ingredients & will probably make people fall in love with you!—Three Hungry Bellies
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 8 min
tablespoons cake flour
tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium sized bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, and sugar together.
- Next add in the egg, oil, and milk. Whisk until there are no lumps and everything has been incorporated.
- Grease two ramekins with butter and then dust with cocoa powder. Be sure to shake off the excess coco powder.
- Equally divided the batter between the two ramekins.
- Bake for 8 minutes and once they are done carefully run a knife around the edge so that you loosen up the cake.
- Next, place a plate on top of one of the ramekin and quickly flip the ramekin over so that its resting on the plate. Carefully remove the ramekin.
- Serve with ice cream and eat immediately!