Author Notes: Quick pasta dish that is healthy and delicious! —Madelon
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
ounces box tri-colored rotini pasta
jar favorite pasta sauce
1/2 can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie)
ounces frozen spinach
ounces can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
In This Recipe
- Cook pasta according to package ingredients, drain and return to pot.
- While pasta is cooking, thaw spinach in microwave according to package, drain.
- Add spinach, pumpkin and spaghetti sauce and chickpeas to pasta and stir to combine.
- Over medium heat, heat until sauce starts to bubble.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pantry Pasta