Author Notes: A flavorful, flaky, Asian style salmon recipe bursting with flavor. Start by making a simple marinade, and then bake the salmon to perfection. —Dash of Amy
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
Wild caught salmon filets
mandarin oranges juiced
cup soy sauce
teaspoon sesame oil
tablespoons Sriracha sauce
tablespoon fresh ginger (squeezeable paste)
garlic cloves, minced
- Place salmon filets in a fairly shallow bowl or tupperware for the marinade to cover the fish.
- Mix remaining marinade ingredients together and whisk vigorously.
- Pour the marinade over the salmon, and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes if time allows.
- Line a baking dish with foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- Carefully place the salmon in the dish, and pour the marinade over the top.
- Bake at 400* for 15-20 minutes. (Mine done in 15)
- Serve on a plate, and pour the sauce over the fish.
- WATCH ME MAKE THIS ON YOUTUBE: DASH OF AMY