Author Notes: This delicious, low carb chicken salad is loaded with creamy & crunchy goodness from the likes of eggs, celery, & onion, then sprinkled with fresh herbs! —Elizabeth
Makes: 6.5 cups
Prep time: 1 hrs
Rotisserie Chicken, approximately 2 1/2 lb
teaspoons Dijon Mustard
cup Celery, chopped
Large Hard Boiled Eggs
cup White or Red Onion, Chopped
1/2 tsp + 1/8 tsp
Ground Black Pepper
Fresh Dill, To Taste
- Remove skin from chicken and de-bone. This leaves approximately 1lb 9oz of chicken.
- Tear apart de-boned and de-skinned chicken into smaller chunks, placing in a bowl as you go.
- Add mayonnaise and mustard. Mix well.
- Remove shells from eggs, and chop into small pieces. Add to the bowl.
- Chop or dice the celery and onion into small pieces, and add to bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add ground black pepper, and mix once more.
- Add fresh dill. This is optional, but a great addition.