1. Begin by setting aside store bought dough outside the fridge for atleast one hour or ideally, about 2-3 hours. This helps the yeast to act on the dough to rise. Another option is to prepare homemade dough.
2. Hand stretch and spin or roll out dough to one large or divide in two medium bases.
3. Drizzle a few drops of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) and spread with fingers
4. Spread pizza sauce with a ladel in circles all over the base(s)
5. Pluck fresh mozzarella and spread as a topping randomly on the base.
6. Put artichoke or mushrooms or a vegetable of your choice all over the base
7. Put sun dried tomatoes similarly all over the base
8. Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt
9. Sprinkle parmesan cheese all over
10. Spread fresh basil leaves all over the base.
11. Place pizza in oven heated to 450°F for 12 minutes or until crust is seen rising. Please be careful to not burn or brown the mozzarella cheese. The cheese should be melted and almost bubbling when removed from oven.
12. Remove pizza from oven and place on a round wood pizza board. Put a handful of fresh baby Arugula on the pizza as a topping. This is famously the California style of neapolitan pizza where the arugula salad is placed on top.
13. Drizzle a few drops of EVOO and cut pizza diagnolly across 4 diameters.
14. Optional - sprinkle red chilli flakes and enjoy.