Author Notes: A delicious holiday drink. —mommiecooks
cup Heavy Cream
- dd the egg yolks and sugar to your mixer. Whip it up good until the mixture turns a light yellow color.
- Now, grab your small saucepan and add to it the milk, heavy cream, allspice, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Heat it up to just boiling and remove it from the heat. Grab about a half a cup of the hot milk and add it into the egg mixture, whisking constantly.
- Now add the tempered egg mixture back into the rest of your milk mixture, continuing to whisk constantly.
- Return the egg nog to medium low heat and cook, stirring often until mixture thickens.
- Pop it into a container and set it in the fridge to cool completely.