This is a very simple recipe to make a delicious and chewy snack - Cheese Mochi Balls. This bread can be easily found in Hong Kong barkey and every child loves it because of it's shape and texture. It is a little bit chewy but soft at the same time. You can stop once you start eating it. —Sirius Colac
Glutinous rice flour
In This Recipe
1. Dissolve milk and butter with low flame then turn it off.
2. Sift the tapioca flour and stir quickly until it forms a soft dough.
3. Preheat the oven to 180° C.
4. Transfer the tapioca mixture into a large bowl, add glutinous rice flour, cheese and salt.
5. Stir the flour mixture until smooth, then pour the egg and stir until not sticky.