This bright and light pasta salad is an unassuming show-stopper. The roasted shrimp provide enough protein to serve this as a summer lunch on it's own, or as an addition to a picnic. No matter where you bring it, the bowl will be empty and everyone will shower you with compliments. I don't know about you, but rave reviews are 98% of the reason I love to cook!
File this under, healthy, simple, and flavor-packed! (Can be fully gluten free if made with a GF pasta)
1. Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees
2. Boil pasta according to instructions, add 1 T of salt to the water while it comes to a boil
3. Make the Vinaigrette by combining all dressing ingredients. Put pasta in a large bowl with the vinaigrette immediately after draining and give it a good mix. This prevents anything from sticking.
4. Meanwhile, place the shrimp on a sheet pan and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper ( about 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 pepper) Cook for 5-6 minutes max.
5. After the shrimp are cooked, cut them into bite sized pieces and add them to the pasta along with the chopped herbs, vegetables and capers.
6. Finally, stir in the feta and serve at immediately at room temp or chill in the fridge until you're ready to eat!