Author Notes: Being from Alabama, the only true bourbon to drink is Makers Mark. Who can miss its red wax top, and sometimes green wax top for the horse race season. This is a classic Kentucky Hot Toddy. Enjoy! - Table9 —Table9
Food52 Review: This is refreshing, balanced toddy that won't make you feel as if you've been hit over the head with the booze. It turns out that bourbon and citrus are a great match, and just a hint of honey smoothes out any rough edges. - A&M —The Editors
cup Fresh Squeezed Meyers Lemon Juice
cup Fresh Squeezed Blood Orange Juice
Shot of Makers Mark Bourbon
- In each tumbler combine juices with honey and bourbon.
- Add just enough hot water to fill the glass not quite to the top. Serve with cinnamon stick.
- *By adding all the juices this does not say warm for long, so you may want to warm the juices before if you are not serving immediately.
- This recipe is a Wildcard Contest Winner!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A & M's Annual Smackdown / Your Best Hot Toddy