Makes: 2 dozen cookies
tablespoons unsalted butter
cup granulated sugar or light-brown sugar
cups cups cake flour or all-purose flour
teaspoon baking powder
cup white sesame
tablespoons minced white sesame
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar until combined.
- Then add egg until combined.
- Using sifter, add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add both sesames just until combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto baking sheets.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.