If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 2 dozen cookies
tablespoons unsalted butter
cup granulated sugar or light-brown sugar
cups cups cake flour or all-purose flour
teaspoon baking powder
cup white sesame
tablespoons minced white sesame
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sugar until combined.
- Then add egg until combined.
- Using sifter, add flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add both sesames just until combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto baking sheets.
- Bake until cookies are golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.