If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love making savory crackers any day over cookies. These crackers are my favorite, wheat, flakey, flavorful thing to munch on for any occasion. They are especially great topped with sea salt, pepper, or rosemary. —Xcskier20
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup rye flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup paremesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add butter, olive oil, and cheese to a food processor. Pulse to combine. Meanwhile combine flour, salt, and baking powder in a seperate bowl.
- Add in the flour to the butter mixture and pulse to form small crumbles. Continually add in milk and tablespoon at a time until the mixture sticks together (you may need slightly more or less milk depending on what flour you are using).
- Roll out crackers to a 1/4 in thick on a floured surface. Cut crackers with a pastry wheel or pizza cutter into 1x1 in squares and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, but watch closely! The crackers go from uncooked to brown fast. Remove when just browned around the edges.