1) In a stand mixer, beat the butter, sugar and salt for 5 minutes.
2) Add the bread flour until combined. While the dough is soft, roll out to .31cm (1/8 of an inch) thickness between two pieces of parchment paper and freeze.
3) When frozen, with a ring cutter, cut a round the exact size of the choux you have piped.
PATE A CHOUX:
1) In a heavy pot, bring to a boil the water, milk, salt, sugar and butter.
2) Take the pot off of the heat and add in all the bread flour. Place the pot back on medium heat and stir till the batter releases from the side and the bottom of the pot, about two to three minutes.
3) Place the dough in a kitchen aid bowl with a paddle and start mixing. Add one egg at a time and slowly incorporate the eggs into the batter well and check your batter. You are looking for it to be shiny, smooth and when you run your finger though the batter, it should just hold its shape.
4) Place the craqueline on and bake at 356 for 17-20 min in a convection oven.