If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Not sure where the name come from, but this is a very elegant, very simple and extremely tasty salad. —Cordeliah
- 4 large leeks
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 cup honey
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons good and tangy Dijon mustard
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Boil about 6 cups of water. Add salt.
- Cut and discard the dark green part of the leeks. Cut the leeks to chunks of about 10 cm and than cut each piece lengthwise in the middle.
- Wash the leek pieces really well.
- Put the leeks pieces in the boiling water and boil for 7 min. Drain well.
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing in a bowl.
- Pour over the leeks while warm.
- Put in a container and let it cool a bit before putting in the fridge.
- Best enjoyed the next day.