Author Notes: Sweet and sharp, hard to stop eating. Make sure you use fresh dry date, preferably Medjool. Can be served as an Hors d'oeuvres or even dessert\cheese course. —Cordeliah
good Medjool dates
pound good quality sharp blue cheese
tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
In This Recipe
- Get the blue cheese to room temperature.
- Roast the pecans in a dry pan for about 7 min in low hit.
- Chop the pecans to small pieces.
- Mix the pecans with the blue cheese to a paste.
- Take out the date seed and open it up without breaking it up to two halves.
- Stuff each date with about full teaspoon of the blue cheese mixture.
- Serve at room temperature and drizzle balsamic vinegar and honey on top.