This is an easy recipe. Most of the ingredients you probably have at home and you can actually add any vegetables. So you don`t need to go extra shopping for this one. —Helle
- Prep time 15 minutes
- Cook time 30 minutes
- Serves 4-6
Cloves of garlic
Salt and pepper
Some chili flakes if you like
In This Recipe
- Cut onions and garlic in small dices and put in a hot frying pan with some oil in it. Braise it lightly for a few minutes.
- Then add chopped ginger and lentils and stir it a bit on medium heat.
- Pour in canned tomatoes and coconut milk and stir it a bit. Maybe add some water already if its too thick.
- Let it simmer for about 15 minutes until the lentils are soft. Keep an eye on the soup and maybe add some more water in between.
- Meanwhile you can roast some cauliflower or any other vegetable that you would like to eat with it.
- When the vegetables are cooked you can try the soup and season it with salt and pepper and maybe some chili.
- Serve with rice or naan or baguette, as you prefer.