If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love kale. My boys love kale. Even my husband goes for it. Kale is a universally favorite vegetable in our family. And boy am I lucky since it's a superfood. Given our collective kale obsession, I am always looking for more ways to cook kale, and this is one of my favorites. http://www.elanaspantry.com/sauteed-kale/ —elanaspantry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bunch kale, trimmed and chopped into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat
- Reduce heat to medium low and add onion
- Sauté for 15 minutes until carmelized
- Add kale and sauté for 5 minutes uncovered
- Cover pot with a lid and sauté for 1-2 minutes until wilted