If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The idea for this recipe came from a local Inn and Restaurant, Wine & Roses. If you have the best ingredients, this combination is delicious! The bresaola, found at any fine deli, should be sliced very thinly. Italian burrata, basically a cream-filled mozzarella, is very creamy and flavorful. If you cannot find an Italian burrata, there are some very high-quality American ones too. —Justforlicks
- 1/4 lb. Bresaola, sliced thinly
- 1 package Burrata cheese
- 3 Golden Beets, peeled, cooked and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Loaf Crunchy Bread, cut in bite-sized pieces
- Add beets to a pot of water and bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer and cook for about 45 minutes or until tender. Check for readiness with a fork. Set aside to cool in refrigerator. When cool, cut into thin slices.
- On a serving platter, lay out the bresaola, beets and bread.
- Add the Burrata to the center of the platter. Drizzle with olive oil and lightly salt the beets.