If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A piping hot bowl of this gluten free Broccoli Soup is the perfect dish for those chilly winter days. —elanaspantry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 bunch broccoli (a couple of heads), coarsely chopped
- 2 quarts water
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- Heat oil in a large pot and saute onion over medium to low heat until soft, about 15 minutes
- Add broccoli and saute for 5-10 minutes
- Add water and cook until broccoli is soft about 15 minutes
- Puree hot soup in tiny batches in a Vitamix until smooth and creamy
- Reheat soup and serve