If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was a recipe I learned from my Mother in law, yet I decided to change it a tad by adding a few spices to kick it up a notch. —urbanideas
- 1 bunch celery
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup green olives stuffed with red pimentos
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese with paprika, salt and pepper
- Chop the olives real small then add to the cream cheese
- Use a potato peeler to softly peel the outsides of the celery sticks (this way you will not feel the strings when biting on it)
- Cut the celery stick to about 2 inches in length
- Fill each stick with the cream cheese mixture and they are ready to serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip