Author Notes: I made this dip a couple of summers ago for a party and it was a big hit among my friends. It combines sweet and savory flavors with a dash of heat. —BenHerrera
Makes: 1 medium bowl
In This Recipe
- Cut avocados and mango and put them in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Chop onion, cilantro and pepper. Add to the bowl.
- Add the juice of a lime and salt to taste. Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Eat with tortilla chips at any party.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip