If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I originally named it as "Green mango ceviche" due to the fact that it shares many of the ingredients that are related to ceviche, except for the mango that I used instead of the raw fish.
Best if the mango is cut in very thin layers. You can use a mandolin —jpcocinacr
- 2 green mangoes
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Cut the mangoes lengthwise very thin
- Cut the tomatoes as thin wedges
- Cut all onions julienne style
- Chop cilantro
- Place or mix all ingredients in a plate or small bowl.
- Serve with the dressing below
- 1 lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Mix all ingredients