Author Notes: I've known my friend Jenny for the last 9 years. Her good qualities range from being a great listener, bringing me flowers/food after my break ups, being the voice of reason and being quite an accomplished quilter.
Jenny also makes an awesome chicken dip. Chicken what? Yes, you've heard it right: chicken dip. And before you turn up or wrinkle your nose, MAKE it! You will love it, as will all of your friends. —Olga of Mango & Tomato
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- 1-2 chicken breasts, poached and shredded
- 1 lime, zested & juiced
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1-1.5 cups shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve with any kind of chips. (Jenny recommended the "hint of lime" and "scoops" varieties from Tostitos)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip