If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I've known my friend Jenny for the last 9 years. Her good qualities range from being a great listener, bringing me flowers/food after my break ups, being the voice of reason and being quite an accomplished quilter.
Jenny also makes an awesome chicken dip. Chicken what? Yes, you've heard it right: chicken dip. And before you turn up or wrinkle your nose, MAKE it! You will love it, as will all of your friends. —Olga of Mango & Tomato
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup salsa
- 1-2 chicken breasts, poached and shredded
- 1 lime, zested & juiced
- 1 pinch chili powder
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1-1.5 cups shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Serve with any kind of chips. (Jenny recommended the "hint of lime" and "scoops" varieties from Tostitos)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip