If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I learned this recipe @ Academia Barilla School. Really yummy!! —mvloves
- 380 gr Spaghetti alla chitarra Barilla
- 380 gr mussels
- 600 gr clams
- 600 gr squids
- 150 gr prawn
- 250 gr fresh tomatos
- 150 gr onion
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 bunch extra Virgin Oil
- just bunches of Oregano, Garlic, Parsley
- just salt
- Put oil in a pan with garlic and minced parsley. Add seafood (mussles and clams precleaned) and then add the white wine. Cover till they will be opened. After this turn off the fire.
- Put in another pan on the medium heat oil and onion preminced. Add squids (julienned) and prawns (without shell) later add tomatos cut in 2 parts. Cook shortly and add mussles & clams. Add Oregano, Galic, Parsley. Salt.
- In a pot, cook the pasta following this rule: 1000-100-10. 1000 water, 100 pasta, 10 salt! Strain it and dress with the sauce. Finish this dish with a circle of oil.
- Enjoy your pasta!!