If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup small pearl tapioca
cup brewed licorice tea
egg yolks, slightly beaten
teaspoon sea salt
cup maple syrup
cups coconut milk
cup cantaloupe or other melon, balled
- Soak tapioca pearls in licorice tea for 30 minutes.
- Add egg yolk, salt, maple syrup, and coconut milk, whisk until well-combined, then bring to a boil. Let boil, stirring constantly, for a minute, then turn down to a simmer. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool completely in fridge. Top with melon balls to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding