cup small pearl tapioca
cup brewed licorice tea
egg yolks, slightly beaten
teaspoon sea salt
cup maple syrup
cups coconut milk
cup cantaloupe or other melon, balled
In This Recipe
- Soak tapioca pearls in licorice tea for 30 minutes.
- Add egg yolk, salt, maple syrup, and coconut milk, whisk until well-combined, then bring to a boil. Let boil, stirring constantly, for a minute, then turn down to a simmer. Let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool completely in fridge. Top with melon balls to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding