If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I found two mango cans at home. So, I tried to make mango pudding. Mango has a beneficial effect on health. For example, skin problems, cancer prevention and anemia prevention, improve constipation, high blood pressure prevention, prevention of atherosclerosis, brain infarction prevention, myocardial infarction prevention. It sounds good, isn't it?
- 2 mango cans
- 3 egg yolk
- 3 ounces granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1.5 ounces coconut powder
- 1 ounce granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- Puree mango(without syrup) with a blender
- Mix egg yolk, sugar and mango
- Put puree into a container. Bake puree in an oven at 54degree for 1 hour.
- Mix hot water, coconut powder and sugar. Then beat fresh cream, and add one or two tablespoon finished coconut sauce and beat again.
- Serve with chilled puree with whipped cream and coconut sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pudding