awesome carrot dish and the grandkids love it. It come from the Piccadilly Cafeteria Resturants
awesome carrot dish and the grandkids love it. It come from the Piccadilly Cafeteria Resturants—marlene_slaughter_thompson
3 1/ 2
pounds peeled baby carrots
tablespoon Baking Powder
In This Recipe
- Steam or boil carrots until extra soft.
- Drain well.
- While carrots are still warm, add sugar, baking powder and vanilla.
- whip with mixture until smooth.
- add flour and mix well.
- whip eggs and then add to flour mixture, and blend well.
- pour mixture into baking dish about half full as the souffle' will rise.
- bake in 350 oven about 1 hour until top is a light golden brown.
- sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar over top before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe