If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I juice every day, sometimes twice! I juice carrots often, and this is a favorite way to use the pulp!
Gluten free, vegan and delicious!! —spabettie
cup oats (certified gluten free)
cup brown rice flour
teaspoons baking powder
cups juiced carrot pulp
egg (vegan egg replacer)
- Mix oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl, mix carrot, banana, prepared egg and agave.
- Combine wet + dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared (greased + floured) loaf pan.
- Bake @ 350 for 50-55 minutes, until inserted toothpick comes clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe