If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This came from too many carrots and onions in the pantry —ronnie fk
- 8 carrots siced 1/4" THICK
- 1 large sweet onion sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pinches ground pepper
- splashes chipotle tabasco
- Melt butter in large skillet
- Add carrots and onions - carmelize, sitr frequently
- Add maple syrup, salt, pepper and tabasco, cook low heat stir to coat all the veggies
- Remove from heat - could add some freshly chopped cilantro