If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have never liked cooked carrots, except for this recipe. The flavors are sharp, clean and interesting. —likokai
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoons lemon juice
teaspoons sweet paprika
teaspoon ground cumon
teaspoons chopped garlic
cups carrots, peeled & cut diagonally into 1 inch thick slices
- Boil large pot of water with 2 T. salt.
- While water boils, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, cumin, cayenne and garlic.
- Cook carrots until just tender, about 5 minutes. Don't overcook. Drain and toss immediately with dressing.
- Add more salt to taste. Top with cilantro before serving. Serve hot or at room temperature.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe