Author Notes: I was trying to find something else to do with carrots and while a little labor intensive is really tasty! —MamaIntheKitchen
pound Carrots, rinsed and peeled
tablespoons Olive Oil or Vegetable oil
pinches Sea Salt
tablespoon Curry powder
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Using a Mandoline, Food Processor or plain old vegetable peeler, cut carrots into thin strips.
- Put carrots in bowl and toss with Olive oil, salt and curry powder until well coated.
- Spread in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Roast in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes or until crispy.
- Transfer chips to paper towel or parchment lined plate to drain oil and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Carrot Recipe