You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
Ah, Friday. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the end of the week than uncorking a bottle of wine. While there’s certainly nothing wrong with pouring a glass (or two) and enjoying it as is, we're not adverse to spicing things up a bit. Turn it into vinegar, reduce and drizzle it over beef tenderloin, or, if you’re feeling adventurous, pour it into your ice cream base. However you choose to imbibe, join us in raising a glass to the first week of spring. Cheers!
- You’ll want to brush up on your wine vocabulary. First lesson: tannin.
- These scallops had us at white wine beurre blanc.
- There’s a wine revolution happening right on our own soil. Take that, Europe.
- If you’re celebrating Passover, this list of kosher bottles is for you.
- A different kind of wine pairing: Peter Travers tells us what to drink while watching the latest releases on Netflix.
- You don’t have to be a fancy sommelier to distinguish different wines. (You just have to change your expectations.)
- When you pour your glass tonight, do it like this.
- You may have ordering the first bottle of wine down, but what about the (very crucial) second?
- And if, after all of this, you’re left with extra wine (unlikely), here’s a tip for storing it.
What will you be drinking a glass of tonight? Tell us in the comments!
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.