You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
Though spring hasn’t exactly sprung everywhere, it’s April, which is reason enough for us to start acting like it has. (Cue the incessant talk of ramps and fiddleheads -- go!) Produce is starting to trickle into farmers markets and we’re meeting it with an eagerness that can only come from having just endured a long, cold winter. Stock up on this season’s early bounty, then, mix up a few spring break-worthy drinks and throw the ultimate spring fling. (Just don’t forget to invite us.)
- First things first: welcome spring with these ten recipes.
- Once you get your hands on some ruby red rhubarb, let the Canal House ladies guide you.
- If there aren’t any fava beans or strawberries yet where you live, fake it.
- Get schooled on stalks: asparagus 101.
- Step away from the root vegetables. Here are 30 delicious things you should be cooking in April.
What spring ingredients are you most excited about? Tell us in the comments!