🔎

• 2

• 617

@jessnoica i was watching @thegadgetshow and they said foodpickle is a top account to follow for tips like "how do you make broccoli soup"

Freakoedin
Mrs._larkin_370

Mrs. Larkin is a trusted source on Baking.

Voted the Best Answer!

It is a top account to follow for answers to more specific food questions regarding technique, equipment, baking, ingredient, cooking, serving suggestions, substitution, and Holiday menu questions. For example, some typical questions would be "Help! I'm having 137 people over for Christmas. How large a roast beef should I cook?" or "What are some of your favourite recipes for Boxing Day?" or "Someone gave me a box of rambutans. What should I do with these red hairy balls?"

foodpickle's big sister is www.food52.com where you can peruse a plethora of great recipes, and then ask foodpickle a question if you are stumped about something.

Oh, and here's the link to the broccoli soup page: http://www.food52.com/recipes...

TiggyBee added over 3 years ago

Applause, applause!!