🔔
🔎

Rosemary Infused Olive Oil

Does anyone have any delicious recipes using rosemary olive oil? I have roasted fingerling potatoes but need more options...

asked by DLP over 2 years ago

Pizza! I've been on a white pizza kick lately and would love to use rosemary oil. The basic idea is ricotta cheese as a 'sauce' base. Flavored with garlic and herbs and olive oil. (if your ricotta is very wet drain it and mix with the herbs, garlic, and olive oil). Then some mozzarella cheese. I use asparagus and red onions for the baking...and finish with roasted chicken/ and either basil or baby spinach..tossed with oil and wilted at the last 30 seconds.

Another one is really good fresh thin green beans. Blanch them..and cool. Heat up a pan with oil and matchstick cut prosciutto ham. Then reduce heat and simmer very low with garlic and more of your oil. Add some sun dried tomatoes. (softened and chopped if dried pack--or just chopped if packed in oil). Then smell it and enjoy. Add the blanched green beans and toss it around to coat, add some good parm cheese and bread crumb and serve at room temp.

I'd also bet a basic pizza dough recipe that calls for olive oil would benefit from the infused rosemary oil.

DLP

Thank you! I love your ideas and can't wait to try them out- yum!!!