🔎

Cheap feast contest

Entries appear to be posting oddly. The latest ones are on page 21 of entries. Since when are there pages of entries?

inpatskitchen added about 1 year ago

I emailed the editors last night regarding this...hopefully an answer (and fix!) soon

Smokin_tokyo
BoulderGalinTokyo added about 1 year ago

I just posted so my recipe and it at the end. No hope of gaining any clicks there.

Smokin_tokyo

Although it's on page 22 and there is a 23. Alphabetical order?

Smokin_tokyo

Nope. Loks like age--3 year old recipes at the top. New stuff at the end....

Yes, I experienced the same thing myself and alerted editorial. However I didn't search back as far as page 21.

3-bizcard

I noticed this also, I have never seen entries broken into pages before but wonder if we have ever had a contest with so many entries. It seems this could be a technical glitch because when you go to new recipes in a recipe search the newest additions are also at the end.

Gator_cake

Voted the Best Answer!

There have been contests with more entries (the tart one had over 300). I hope they change it back to the old format. Especially since there's no way to rearrange them newest to oldest. The editors will look at all of them, but it would be nice if the viewers had easier access.

irinaleibo added about 1 year ago

Unfortunately, a lot of recipes have anchovies so I can't be a tester since I'm allergic to fish and shellfish.
Sad!!!

Gator_cake

I'm going to call you out on that statement. Of the twenty recipes in the CPC list, only 4 have anchovies or sardines in them. That leaves plenty you could theoretically test from if your only limiting factor is fish/shellfish.