Cheap feast contest

Entries appear to be posting oddly. The latest ones are on page 21 of entries. Since when are there pages of entries?

asked about 2 years ago

I emailed the editors last night regarding this...hopefully an answer (and fix!) soon

Smokin_tokyo

I just posted so my recipe and it at the end. No hope of gaining any clicks there.

Smokin_tokyo

Although it's on page 22 and there is a 23. Alphabetical order?

Smokin_tokyo

Nope. Loks like age--3 year old recipes at the top. New stuff at the end....

Yes, I experienced the same thing myself and alerted editorial. However I didn't search back as far as page 21.

3-bizcard

I noticed this also, I have never seen entries broken into pages before but wonder if we have ever had a contest with so many entries. It seems this could be a technical glitch because when you go to new recipes in a recipe search the newest additions are also at the end.

Unfortunately, a lot of recipes have anchovies so I can't be a tester since I'm allergic to fish and shellfish.
Sad!!!

Gator_cake

I'm going to call you out on that statement. Of the twenty recipes in the CPC list, only 4 have anchovies or sardines in them. That leaves plenty you could theoretically test from if your only limiting factor is fish/shellfish.