When will the voting end?

I know this isn't the proper forum for this question but I'm sure others are curious: When will the voting for the current contest end? It's been 2 weeks now and it says there's 8 days of voting left...will we ever know?

asked by inpatskitchen 8 months ago
Miglore

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

Sorry for the confusion! We took entries for an extra two weeks on this contest, so the Community Picks Recipe Testing (a.k.a. dibs-calling) post will go up tomorrow morning and finalists will be announced 01/16/14, per the contest page.

Thanks Kristen but I'm talking about the Hors' Doevre (sp?) contest...which we've been voting on for 2 weeks...the one where healthier kitchen and QueenSashy are finalists.

Miglore

Oh I see, thank you -- looking into it now! Stay tuned.

Miglore

OK, it looks like there was an odd technical glitch that we didn't catch in our team's collective holiday scrambles toward home -- thank you for letting us know. It should be fixed now and the rightful winner in place.