Hotline (Foodpickle) question

I became very dependent on the Foodpickle way of sorting questions which was by Recently Answered or Recently Asked. Is there a way to sort the questions by time on the new site? Thanks in advance.

asked by SKK over 3 years ago
F8c5465c-5952-47d4-9558-8116c099e439.dscn2212

SKK, this came up last night. Via little old me. I'm in your camp. Peter said he'd actually been waiting for this question. It's in the works.

8a5161fb-3215-4036-ad80-9f60a53189da.buddhacat

Thanks for the response, Boulangere. I didn't see the question, which isn't surprising because I am not used to the sort. Had I have seen it I would have agreed, liked, blessed or whatever other great options we have. Love the contributions you make to the whole community!

09e96f32-5fc6-465f-ae05-9f156b104560.family_feb2012_-_version_2

I have been out of the country for a week, so I was shocked by the changes! I cannot sort through the questions easily. There is too much space between the questions so I cannot skim the page quickly. There are 3 repeats of the same question from the same person - in a row. It is hard to find someone whom I can help with an answer. The popular questions don't really need my help. I really liked the Recently Answered and Recently Asked feature. I like the title FoodPickle. Hotline takes a long time to load. Sorry to unload on your question, SKK. I cannot figure out how to give feedback on how hard it is to read and sort through this new Hotline. And I agree with you and Boulangere.

Eb515e78-7387-4e72-b91d-acfa26b55b99.default-full

I too just came back to the site and was so surprised that it was a whole new site. For the life of me I couldn't find the questions and answer page. What was wrong with the words questions and answers instead of Hotline? Certainly made more sense to me!