🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Ad taking over FOOD52 page

OK, here's a new one. The Clairol ad which is appearing on the right-hand side of the Food52 page has a mind of its own and randomly takes over the FOOD52 home page, causing the dreaded black screen to descend over the homepage content. It won't go away unless I close out the FOOD52 site. I know my roots need touching up, but ....

asked by wssmom almost 3 years ago
Dsc00859_2

For me too but I can x it out. However, it or any other ad enlarges the minute I (inadvertently) scroll across it. I guess maybe a newer style of ad is more touch sensitive? I guess it's the way to pay the rent?

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Haha! I've had that happen a few times, as well. We'll ask about it -- thanks for bringing it to our attention!

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

Help! Sorry to hijack this question, but the Hotline is not accepting any of my questions. Otherwise I'd post it. (Actually, I wouldn't need to now, would I?) It seems that I can post answers, but the Hotline won't accept new questions from me. What should I do? Thank you. ;o)